a couple dances their first dance on their elopement day photographed in Seattle, Washington

Hello my loves, I'm so glad you're here. If you love in the moment, present, candid photos, you're in the right place.

I know I'm not the cheapest photographer out there. You could hire your mom's friend or Uncle Andy for half the price. But I don't just show up to your day, take a few nice photos, then leave.

I provide full-service photography to my clients which means I begin helping you the moment you inquire with me. I help you figure out your location that stands out and that feels right. I help you decide what to wear, I give advice on things I've seen in my four years of business that do/don't work. I am here to keep you relaxed, to help you breathe. I am your wedding Xanax, your foot soldier. I help solve problems that neither of us expected and get to know you both so that your photos are a visual echo of who you are. What I do is an empathetic pursuit and for me to do what I do, I need you to let me in, to trust me. What's important to you is important to me. This is about the two of you, your own unique, beautiful love. I want to capture every single photo like how it felt on your day, to document your day as it was. For you to look back for years to come, to feel something when you see your photos. I want you to know that your love is precious to me. That I am here with and for you, every step of the way.

And that I am here to, above all, take care of you.

book me seattle elopement photographer

All I WANT IS to know you both, to know your love.

Here's what you need to know about pricing:

$1,000 non-refundable deposit is required for all weddings and elopements, but don't worry, it's good towards your overall balance.

The remaining amount will be due two months before your nuptial date.

For couples sessions, 30% of your balance will be required to book your date on my calendar, then the remaining 70% is due one month before your session date.

I offer payment plans as well to make things more affordable for you!

Travel of roundtrip airfare from Seattle, WA + 3 nights stay will be billed separately for out of state / out of country (3 months prior for domestic and 6 months for international).

seattle elopement photographer